Single-phase Fractional – TEFC
Single-phase designs with versatile specifications and mounting options
WorldWide Electric General Purpose Fractional hp motors are designed for use in blowers, pumps, conveyors, and many other diverse applications. These General Purpose motors feature versatile installation options, including Rigid Base, C-Face with Removable Base (CB), or C-Face Round Body (CRD) Options and vertical shaft up or down mounting. WorldWide Electric General Purpose Fractional Motors meet many needs and are a great way to simplify inventory.
Sample Part Number: NTJ1.5-18-56CB. Each model number contains the product family, horsepower, rpm, and frame size. Ratings for hp with a decimal will carry a decimal to the model number, i.e. 1.5 hp becomes NTJ1.5-18-56CB. Ratings for rpm are divided by 100.
- 115/230 Volts
- 1/3 – 1 hp: Capacitor Start/Induction Run
- 1.5 – 2 hp: Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run for reduced Amperage and high torque
- C-Face with removable base
- Speed: 3600 and 1800 rpm
- Voltage: 115/230 Volts at 60Hz, 230/460 Volts (see over)
- Service Factor: 1.15 SF
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) enclosure
- IP43 protection
- Class F insulation
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) system
- Anti-rust film applied to rotor
- Improved shaft seal on drive-end protects drive-end bearing from moisture and contaminants.
- Rolled steel body
- Steel fan covers
- Heavy-duty aluminum end bells
- Sealed ball bearings
|Model Number||Horsepower||RPM||Frame Size||Voltage|