Premium Efficient – TEFC
Three-phase designs with versatile specifications and mounting options
WorldWide Electric General Purpose Fractional hp motors are designed for use in blowers, pumps, conveyors, and many other diverse applications. These General Purpose motors feature versatile installation options, including Rigid Base, C-Face with Removable Base (CB), or C-Face Round Body (CRD) Options and vertical shaft up or down mounting. WorldWide Electric General Purpose Fractional Motors meet many needs and are a great way to simplify inventory.
Sample Part Number: NATE1.5-18-56CB. Each model number contains the product family, horsepower, rpm, and frame size. Ratings for hp with a decimal will carry a decimal to the model number, i.e. 1.5 hp becomes NATE1.5-18-56CB. One to three hp three-phase motors are NEMA premium efficient, denoted by model numbers containing “NATE”, i.e. NATE1-18-56. Ratings for rpm are divided by 100.
- 1/3 – 3 hp, 3600 and 1800 rpm
- 230/460 Volts
- Premium efficiency (1 – 3 hp, NATE only)
- Inverter rated 4:1 CT / 10:1 VT
- Available with rigid base, C-Face with removable
base (CB), and C-Face round body (CRD)
- Service Factor: 1.15 SF
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) enclosure
- IP43 protection
- Class F insulation
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) system
- Anti-rust film applied to rotor
- Improved shaft seal on drive-end protects drive-end bearing from moisture and contaminants.
- Rolled steel body
- Steel fan covers
- Heavy-duty aluminum end bells
- Sealed ball bearings
|Model Number||Horsepower||RPM||Frame Size||Voltage|